Best service and repair for your vehicle engine and mechanical parts. At Metro Workshop you can provide your vehicle with the best engine service and repair for all makes and models. Repairing your engine include checking for damages and repair, replace the damaged parts with original part. With Metro Workshop you can make sure that you have the best engine repair at the best quality and best price. We also offer maintenance for all the mechanical parts of your vehicle. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
We can take a look under the hood
Automatic transmission repair are a standout amongst the most entangled parts of your vehicle, and solid transmission repair requires uncommon preparing and aptitude.
The Automatic Transmission team is trained and experienced in all services and repairs to automatic transmissions standards. Our team of specialists will service your vehicle to the manufacturer’s recommended schedule and specifications. As a preventive maintenance service, the Automatic Transmission service results in better protection for your transmission and superior performance from your vehicle.
The main components that make up an automatic transmission repair include:
- Repair cars fitted with hybrid automatic transmissions.
- Repair the specialist battery pack that operates in conjunction with the hybrid automatic transmission.
- An inventive planetary gearset.
- A set of three wet-plate clutches to lock other parts of the gearset.
- An incredibly odd hydraulic system that controls the clutches and bands.
- A large gear pump to move transmission fluid around.
Electrical & Diagnosing
We take care for your vehicle
Best electrical & diagnosing repair with original diagnostic tools and equipments.
With today’s advanced vehicle technology, cars are like “computers on wheels” so it is imperative that workshops have the latest diagnostic equipment and the best technical expertise available if they are to provide their customers with a professional service.
Metro Workshop has invested in the most up to date OEM Diagnostic equipment and training to ensure our technicians are able to deal with repairing faults in:
* Engine Management
* Fuel Injections Systems
* Anti-Lock Braking Systems
* Electronic Control Systems
* Safety Related Systems
* Comfort Systems
* Infotainment Systems
Our technicians take part in all vehicles makes training courses where they are trained on the latest technologies, using the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment to ensure their skills are maintained and updated on a regular basis.
When your car operates at peak performance levels you save fuel and reduce the exhaust pollution – helping both your pocket and the environment in one go.
We can fine-tune your car
Best services for your car.
Metro Workshop specialises in all makes and models. Customers can be confident that their vehicles are in good hands because:
* Our mechanics are highly trained technicians
* We use the latest equipment and technology in servicing cars
* We only use genuine parts or parts equivalent in quality to the original equipment
* We service each vehicle to the highest level of manufacturer’s specification
* No work is undertaken without the customer’s authorisation and all our work and parts are guaranteed.
* When you have your car serviced at Metro Workshop, your manufacturer’s warranty remains unaffected.
A/C services for your car.
How do we do it?
We have the best professional tools and equipments such as Tronic futuria, Wurth and many other tools that will make sure you will have the best service depending on manufacture specifications.
Our equipments and tools are updated to deal with the latest models of all vehicles.
Why do I need my air conditioning system serviced and/or cleaned?
The Air Condition system in your car is a serviceable item, just as you have to change your oil and air filters from time to time. It is very important to maintain your Air Conditioning system for the following reasons:
* Fungi and bacteria can grow in car A/C systems and can cause allergic reactions such as hay-fever, skin irritations, runny noses and itchy eyes.
* Due to natural leakage through naturally slightly porous pipes, most A/C systems will lose around 15-20% refrigerant every 12 months resulting in a less powerful and less efficient system.
* If not serviced regularly, your A/C system will put a strain on the compressor which can result in the compressor wearing out quickly, as well as causing costly, increased fuel consumption as it draws on more engine power to run the system.
Whether you require recovery or roadside assistance we can offer you a fast, friendly and efficient service. If you are looking for a team who is committed to providing excellence in service and solutions tailored to your specific needs, you’ve come to the right place.
We are here for you in your time of need. Whether you require recovery from an accident or breakdown, we can reach you.
With Metro unique automotive paint repair system, we can carry out complete car body repairs such as full car body denting and painting, bumper scuffs, car scratch repairs, car dent repairs and kerbed alloy wheels or you can now repair major and minor damage to your car:
- Within a few hours
- To a high quality commercial standard
- At a fraction of the price of traditional body shop methods
What can we do for you?
Fast, high quality, efficient, environmentally-friendly car body repairs including;
- Scrapes & Scuffs from Small Collisions
- Stone Chips & Flaking Paint Surfaces
- Vandal Scratches & Paint Chips
- Surface Marks and Scratches
- Small Dents, Dings & Creases
- Colour Coding
- Bumper & Exterior Trim Repairs
- Paint Code Retrieval
- Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment
- Machine Polishing Services
- Full Car Paint & Body Repair
- Crashed Car Denting and painting